SG777 - GOBLIN 770 SPORT
Do you like Sport and Big Air Flying?
Do you like the experience of that real blade sound?
Do you like low flying with low headspeed?
The Goblin 770 Sport, it’s light, it’s super visible in flight, it’s great value, it’s amazing at low headspeed, it the Optimal Flying Solution.
- Stylish Fiberglass Canopy Weighing in at 240 grams
- New Carbon Tail Boom, Light and Great Value
- 3 Tail blades to give correct authority even running low headspeed
- Extremely Strong Metal Main Gear
- Big Stable Plastic and Aluminium Landing Gear
- G10 Main Frame
- Awesome Graphic Scheme
- 750mm TBS Main Blades Included (max blade size 766mm with 115 Tail Blades)
- 115mm TBS Tail Blades Included
Main and tail blades are included
- Main rotor diameter: 1678 mm with 750 mm size blades
- Tail rotor diameter: 305 mm with 115 mm size tail blades
- Air frame weight: 2850 grams
- Approximate weight RTF: 5600 grams
- Cyclic Servos: Standard size (40mm)
- Tail Servo: Standard size (40mm)
- Typical battery setup: 12S - 5000mAh
- Typical ESC setup: 160A Esc
- Typical Motor setup: 520 Kv
- Battery compartment: 60x58x350mm.
- Motor size: Maximum 64mm diameter, maximum height 64mm.