Add your own rx and save huge on this awesome performance micro fc! If your already using spektrum then no worries, bind to the built in dsmx rx.
The #1 brushed flight controller for tiny whoop builds is finally coming to Rotorquest! Get ready for the cold winter months and build yourself an alienwhoop, full size performance in a micro machine.
AlienWhoop ZER0 flight controller for Tiny Whoop, Blade Inductrix, Eachine, BetaFPV, and other micro brushed quadcopter frames. Best in class flight controller running NotFastEnuf Silverware firmware.
- Slim and sleek design for maximum weight savings, power, and responsiveness
- Designed by 2 of the top 16 fastest pilots at the 2018 Tiny Whoop Invitational championship teamed up with NotFastEnuf
- STM32F030F4P ARM® 32-bit Cortex®-M0 CPU, frequency up to 48 MHz (can be overclocked to 64MHz)
- Invensense MPU-6881 Six-Axis (Gyro + Accelerometer) precision temperature compensating MotionTracking™ Device
- Powerful MOSFETs
- 2oz copper with ENIG plated pads for best power
- Factory loaded with NotFastEnuf Silverware for maximum brushed motor performance
- 5V 2A BEC with 3.3V regulator
- Supports 1S or 2S LIPO (JST 2.0 PH aka PowerWhoop connector factory installed)
- Conveniently located motor plugs (direct solder optional pads on top)
- Pads adjacent LIPO pigtail for maximum VTX/camera current and clarity
- Voltage sense for advanced flight compensation (and telemetry on supported receivers)
- Built-in inverter supports SBUS receivers (Futaba,FrSky,TBS Crossfire)
- Extra pads for LED strip, beeper, etc. (requires firmware customization)
- Easy updating without disassembly using standard programming header
For Frsky pilots, high recommend the Frsky XM receiver.
- Pilots must supply their own external SBUS or SPI receiver. Currently supporting FrSky SBUS, TBS Crossfire (using SBUS), and Bayang receivers made from Eachine/BWhoop toy transmitter modules
- 2S power requires customized firmware with compatible PIDs and settings
- Attempting to flash while receiver and transmitter powered can brick your fc
- Recovery via DFU pads possible but not guaranteed
Silverware was originally designed to support toy transmitters running the Bayang RC protocol. Support for professional RC protocols is being added over time. The AlienWhoop ZER0 will support these once the code is ready :
- CRSF (TBS Crossfire can use SBUS instead for now)
- iBUS (FlySky)
- F.PORT (FrSky one wire protocol)
PRINTABLE PILOT'S GUIDE
MOTOR AND PROPELLER MOUNTING DIAGRAM
- 1 * Alienwhoop ZER0 brushed flight controller
- 4 * M1.2x4mm screws (Fit for stock Inductrix frame)
- 4 * M1.4x5mm screws (Fit for Beta75 etc 75mm frame)
- 4 * Anti-vibration ruber dampers