The no rx option is finally available, simply add your own rx of choice for your radio tx and get to building that super insane micro monster custom build!
This AIO F4 FC is suitable for a lighter 2S whoop drone, like Beta65 Pro 2 or Beta75 Pro 2etc. It integrated a Betaflight F411 processor FC, Betaflight OSD, SPI Frsky receiver and 1-2S 5A ESC. So the 2S drone could save many weight for a faster fly experience.
Note: No receiver version will be available at the end of December.
SPECIFICATIONS OF FC
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ )
- Six-Axis: MPU-6000 triaxial accelerometer / triaxial gyroscope (SPI connection)
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, fully compatible with the all whoop drone mounting pattern, recommend the Beta65X frame and Beta75 Pro frame.
- Firmware version: betaflight_matekf411rx_4.0.0 (Development Version)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Built in SPI Frsky D16 protocol native receiver, compatible with almost ALL Frsky FCC radios(e.g. Taranis X9D/X9D Plus/X7) or Frsky compatible transmitter module. Not compatible with Frsky LBT protocol.
- Power Cable: 55mm, with 2pcs JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector
- Weight: 4.5g
SPECIFICATIONS OF ESC
- Built-in ESC with 5A continuous and peak 6A current
- Power supply: 1-2S
- Support BLHeliSuite programmable
- Factory firmware: S_H_50_REV16_7.HEX
- Signal Support: D-shot150, D-shot300, D-shot600, Oneshot125, Multishot, PWM
There are 3 LEDs on the bottom of the board to indicate the status, including Receiver LED ( Green), FC Status LED ( Red ) and FC Power LED ( Blue ).
Power LED ( Blue )
Status LED ( Red )
CLI DUMP OF F4 2S BRUSHLESS FC
You can get the Cli dump of F4 AIO 2S Brushless FC here on the BETAFPV Support Freshdesk.
DIAGRAM FOR F4 2S AIO FC (NO RX)
HOW TO CONNECT THE EXTERNAL RX TO THE FC
For detailed information of other external receivers, please find out in our support page.
1. Can this FC used on the Beta75X with 1103 motors?
Yes, we have tested this FC board with 1103 motors on Beta75X. It performance very well and almost no wash-out issue then. So if you already have a Beta75X, you could just take this AIO FC to replace the stock FC&ESC stack.
Note: because of the built-in ESC and Frsky receiver, you will lose some remote range and little bit power on Beta75X with this AIO FC.
2. About the alarm buzzer and LED port?
No alarm buzzer is supported on this FC board. Programable LED is supported.
RECOMMENDED PARTS LIST
- 1 * F4 2S brushless flight controller
- 4 * M1.2x4mm screws
- 4 * M1.4x5mm screws
- 4 * Anti-vibration rubber dampeners