CineWhoop is undoubtedly the hot topic this winter and now its here to stay throughout the year. The 75x 2s is one of the best flying micros out on the market right now and with the addition of the crossfire model, you can push the boundaries of what you thought was possible with a micro quad.
BETA75X (TBS Crossfire Version )
- The ESC board is upgraded from 10A to 12A. Definitely gives your 2s whoop drone much more POWER.
- Props are replaced by Betafpv X Gemfan Props, washout issue almost doesn't exist.
- LED board is now added to 75X.
This is a new era for Whoop drones. 2S Whoop drone has the power to fly real acro, like a larger quad, but is still small enough, safe enough, and quiet enough to fly anywhere. Beta75X and Beta65X. X is for "eXtreme".
A detailed review of the Beta75X drone by Nate Payne on YT.
See how fast the 2S whoop drone is. Video by Daniel Sugano.
Another overview and flight video by Brenden Guffin.
For more video about these 2S Whoop drone, please check here:
More Overview Videos
Have any questions about 2S Whoop drone, please join our group on Facebook:
2S POWER-WHOOP GROUP
Join the online discussion about 2S Whoop drones at RCGroups.com:
- Beta75X start a new era of 2S whoop drones. With a big improvement in power, you could fly real acro, like a larger quad, but is still small enough, safe enough, and quiet enough to fly anywhere.
- With the high performance STM32F405 processor FC boards and tuned Betaflight Ominibus 3.5.0 firmware, everyone could fly the Beta75X drone like a racing pro.
- Durable and light enough frame is customized for the Beta75X. A total weight of 41g give pilots a good balance of weight and nice punch on 2S battery.
- Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary. Customized lightest 1103 11000KV motors with cable connectors. Just plug and play.
- 350mAh 2S high rate battery is recommend by default. But pilot could also use their whoop batteries with a replaced power cable. Optional and affordable.
Find more details about this 2S F4 FC board in another page.
- CPU: STM32F405
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD) 3.5.0
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Smart Audio port is available for radio control VTX
Find more details about this 2S ESC board in another page.
- Support BLheli/BLHELI_S suite Pass-through ready
- Dshot600 in default
- Input voltage: 2S-3S Lipo
- Continue current: 12A
- Peak current: 15A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S
- Processor: SILABS EFM8BB21F16G
Z02 AIO Camera VTX
Find more details about this AIO Z02 camera VTX in another page. On the Beta75X, it is the customed version with VTX board and camera board split.
- Output power: 0mW, 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Antenna: Dipole ANT
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
- TV System: NTSC
- Field of view: 100-120 degrees with 1/4 lens
The Beta75X drone comes with "props out" in default. Why we need "props out" direction?
Default Betaflight props direction, quadcopter dips and "washes out" in hard corners. With reversed props or "props out", no more dipping even in hardest cornering.
There are 2 choices for the Beta75X battery. For the best performance, we recommend a 2S 350mAh battery with XT30 connector. If you already have many 1S whoop style batteries and want to use them on the Beta75X drone, then we also provide a PH 2.0 option for you. The two 300mAh Lipo HV 1S batteries can be inserted into the slot with the help of an adapter, as seen below.
The AIO camera VTX on the Beta75X is a customized version of Z02. The VTX board and camera board are split and 35 degree camera mount for more fast flying. At the same time, it have all the other function of the Z02 camera, like output power switchable between 0mW, 25mW and 200mW. Smart audio is available for VTX remote control in default.
How to change the frequency or output power via remote control, please check the manual Smart Audio.
Download the STL file for the camera mount.
How to fix your Z02 camera if the image is blurred or the lens is loose after crashes?
- 1 * Beta75X BNF 2S Whoop Quadcopter (with LED board)
- 1 * Spare 40mm 4-blades props (2CW+2CCW)
- 1 * 350mAh 2S 35C-70C battery (Not for PNP version) / 2 * 300mAh 1S Lipo HV batteries (Not for PNP version)
- 1 * Spare Canopy