Beta75 Pro 2 is a lighter but still fast enough 2S whoop drone. With the AIO F4 2S flight controller and 0802 brushless motors, only 28g without batteries. BETAFPV always try to provide more choices for every FPV pilots. Pro series is our product line with lighter, faster and higher integrated brushless drones.
Eachine Trashcan Killer? Already? - BETAFPV 75 Pro 2 - Honest Review & Flights
by Drone Camps RC
Full review video by Albert Kim . The video gives you a perfect answer of how the Beta75 Pro 2 performs.
Daniel Sugano 's flight footage of Beta75 Pro 2 prototype.
X series, like Beta65X or Beta75X, represent the highest performance of 2S whoop drones. With long range rx, powerful ESC and motors, pilots would fly the X drone like a smaller mini drones; Pro series, like Beta65 Pro 2 and Beta75 Pro 2, have a higher integrated AIO FC and lighter weight, pilots fly it like a faster Tiny Whoop drone.This is the biggest difference of the X series and Pro series drones. You could have a noticeable different experience in control.
Here is a specification comparison of the 75mm brushless drones, Beta75X and Beta75 Pro 2.
- Beta75 Pro 2 starts another new era of 2S whoop drones. Compared with the Beta75X, it is 14g lighter in weight, you could fly real acro in 2S battery, like a faster Tiny Whoop drone, but is still small enough, safe enough, and quiet enough to fly anywhere.
- With the high performance STM32F411 processor FC boards and betaflight_matekf411rx_4.0.0 (Development Version), everyone could fly the Beta75 Pro 2 drone like a racing pro.
- Durable and light enough frame is customized for the Beta75 Pro 2. It is 2g lighter than the Beta75X frame, but have a same battery slot that compatible with the 2S.
- Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary. Customized lightest 0802 12,000KV motors with cable connectors. Just plug and play.
- 2pcs 300mAh HV 1S high rate batteries are recommended. But pilot could also use their 2S battery with the optional power cable.
- Wash-out issue totally not exists in Beta75 Pro 2 drones.
- Weight: 28g (without battery)
- Motors: 0802 12,000KV
- Frame: Beta75 pro frame
- Props: 40mm 4-bladed prop, 1mm shaft
- Camera: AIO Camera 35 degree (by default)
- Receiver Option: SPI Frsky
- Battery: (2) 300mAh 1S HV lipo
FC & ESC SPECIFICATIONS
Find more details about this 2S AIO F4 FC board.
- CPU: STM32F411
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: betaflight_matekf411rx_4.0.0 (Development Version)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Smart Audio port is available for radio control VTX
- Built-in 1-2S ESC with 5A continuous and peak 6A current
- Support BLHeliSuite programmable
- Factory firmware: S_H_50_REV16_7.HEX
AIO Camera VTX
On the Beta75 Pro 2, it is the customized version lighter AIO VTX camera, only 2.9g.
- Output power: 25mW
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Antenna: Dipole ANT
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
- TV System: PAL
- Field of view: 100-120 degrees with 1/4 lens
The Beta75 Pro 2 drone comes with "props out" in default. Why we need "props out" direction?
Default Betaflight props direction, quadcopter dips and "washes out" in hard corners. With reversed props or "props out", no more dipping even in hardest cornering.
Know more about "Props Out" here.
The default choices for the Beta75 Pro 2 is 2pcs 300mAh HV 1S whoop batteries. The two 300mAh Lipo HV 1S batteries can be inserted into the slot, as seen below.
CUSTOMIZED AIO CAM & VTX
The AIO camera VTX on the Beta75 Pro 2 is a customed version of Z02. The VTX board and camera board are split and 35 degree camera mount for more fast flying. Only 25mW power output is provided in stock. Besides, it have almost all the other function of the Z02 camera, like smart audio etc.
How to change the frequncy or output power via remont control, please check the manual Smart Audio.
Download the STL file for the camera mount.
1. Does this drone have current sensor?
This drone does NOT have a real current sensor. We use the virtual current meter in Betaflight. When properly calibrated, it can be accurate enough to be useful. Here is the pre-calibrated value out of the box.
set current_meter = VIRTUAL
set ibatv_scale = 90
set ibatv_offset = 29
2. Binding procedure of F4 2S AIO (SPI Frsky RX) is given in Betafpv support page.
3. Cli Dump for different versions of the 2S Whoop are provided in Betafpv support page.
4. The camera angle is 35 degree by default but a spare camera mount with 25 degree is also attached to the drone.
5. If you are using EU-LBT firmware radio controller, you might find that you can't bind successfully to this SPI Frsky receiver. Here are the solutions we provide for you.
- 1 x Beta75 Pro 2 BNF 2S Whoop Quadcopter
- 2 x 300mAh 1S HV battery (Not for PNP version)
- 1 x Spare camera mount with 25 degree tilt