Note: This receiver is designed with Micro Plugs and will not work with conventional servo plugs. For proper use, this receiver needs to be used with servos featuring Micro Plugs, like the Futaba S3114M (FUTM0704). Please make sure your servos are Micro Plug compatible to be used with this receiver.
NOTES FROM OUR TECH DEPARTMENT
This is the Futaba R616FFM 2.4GHz FASST 6-Channel Receiver.
Compatible with the following FASST transmitters; 6EX, 7C, and the
following transmitter modules; TM7, TM8 (on 7 channel mode),
TM10 (on 7 channel mode) and TM14 (on 7 channel mode).
- Designed for use with park flyers or indoor aircraft
- Compatible with micro connectors only
- Easy one touch linking to transmitter
- One year limited warranty
INCLUDES: Futaba R616FFM 2.4GHz FASST 6-Channel Receiver with set up sheet
REQUIRES: Installing in model and connecting servos and ESC
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 0.9 x 0.3" (38 x 22 x 7mm)
- Weight: 0.22oz (6.3g) with case 0.14oz (4.0g) without case
- Power Requirement: 4.8V- 6.0V battery or regulated output from ESC
- F/S and Battery F/S function (for channel three)
- Battery F/S Voltage: 3.8V
- Current Drain: 75mA (w/no servos) with or without signal.
- Approximate range of 1000 ft.