Runcam has answered the needs of us pilots and tweaked the Split. The original version is great and now v2 is even better! Can take up to 17v direct power (4s), comes standard with the long barrel gopro style lens and will save files even if you power off before saving the video. This is going to be a great camera for any long range, racing or pilots who are tired of strapping a gopro onto their quads.
- FOV Angle of Field: FPV FOV 130°/ Recording FOV 165°
- Video Resolution: 1080@60fps / 1080@30fps / 720@60fps
- Video Files: MOV
- Image Resolution: 2 Megapixels
- TV Output: NTSC (720*480) / PAL (720*576) Switchable
- Real-Time Audio Output: Yes
- Interface: Micro USB / UART
- Max Micro SD Card Supported: 64G(need Class 6 or above, recommend Class 10/UHS-I/UHS-II)
- WiFi Module: Support (Removable)
- Dimensions: PCB 38*38mm / Lens Module 22*20mm
- Power Input: DC 5-17V/DC 5V(USB)
- Working Current: 650 mA
- Weight: 21g/23g(Plus Wifi Module)
- Ultra light weight (21g).
- Low latency TV-OUT.
- Real-time audio output.
- Power-off protection for video files.
- Wide voltage (5-17V).
- Anti-drop SD card.
- 1 x Camera
- 1 x WiFi module
- 1 x SD card protector
- 2 x Bracket
- 1 x Set of screws
- 1 x 180mm Lens Extension Cable
- 1 x TV-out and power USB cable
- 1 x TV-out and power cable(male)
- 1 x 3pin FPV silicone cable(female)
- 1 x Manual