This receiver is designed to be used for the Gliders. FrSky built the variometer sensor into the RX8R receiver, this will give you telemetry data like altitude and vertical speed. The G-RX8 supports the redundancy function as well, this means you can add on another receiver to create a back-up in case one fails. In addition, it supports SBUS and PWM mode, you can switch between these 2 channels easily.
- Dimension: 55.26*17*8mm
- Weight: 5.8g
- Number of Channels: Up to 16 CH
- Operating Voltage Range: 4.0 -10V
- Operating Current: 100mA@5V
- Operating Range: Full range
- Firmware Upgradable
- Compatibility: D16 mode
- Integrated with high precision variometer sensor
- Support redundancy function
- Support telemetry data transmission
- Switchable SBUS/PWM mode (1~8CH from PWM outputs and 1~16CH from SBUS output)
Please do NOT reversely connect the wire between the "Signal Pin" and "Ground Pin", the wrong operation may destroy some channels. Please follow the below picture for the right connection.