The R8 is a pwm rx for planes/wings and other crafts requiring multiple channels for servos and other accessories. R8 naturally works with the Jumper T16 as well as any other transmitter which can bind to D8 or D16. This receiver has more then enough range for the parkflyer and has 8 usable channels. Works as any other fixed wing receiver, so setup is simple.
- Number of channels: 8ch (PWM) / 16ch (SBUS)
- RSSI (Signal Strength Indication) output: PWM
- Operating voltage range: 4.0~8.4V
- Operating current range: 100mA@5V
- Effective distance: full distance (>2.0km)
- More channels: 1-8 channels from traditional channel output, 1-16 channels from SBUS port
- RSSI output: analog voltage output (03.3V)
- Two-way full duplex transmission (Telemetry)
- Weight: 10g
- With RSSI output: analog voltage output (03.3V)
FailSafe Setup on the Jumper R8 Receiver
After Binding, set sticks and switches to desired fs position on radio and press the bind button again on the R8 to save fs settings
How to Bind
1. Press the bind button on the receiver, red/green LED solid on
2. On radio side, select Frsky D16 protocol (T12/T16: Multi Frsky D16);
3.When Red LED is flashing, binding succeeded.
4. After binding, withdraw the binding mode and power up the receiver again. Green Led turns solid on.
LED color description.
(The green light is always on: the signal is good; the green light is blinking: the signal is bad; the red light is always on: the signal is lost