The Matek SAM-Q8 Gps is the perfect solution for long range mini quad, fpv wing and any other operator that wishes to have gps coordinates info in case of crashes far away or for the recovery mode in betaflight. Works with Inav, ardupilot and other auto software. Just note that in order to have proper return to home and full autonomous function, you will need a gps and compass (magnetometer).
- 72-channel M8 engine GPS L1C/A, SBAS L1C/A, QZSS L1C/A, QZSS L1 SAIF, GLONASS L1OF, Galileo E1B/C
- On-board Ultra low noise 3.3V voltage regulator and RF filter for noise blocking
- Features an additional front-end LNA for optimized performance and a front-end SAW filter for increased jamming immunity
- Build-in embedded GNSS patch antenna, low power consumption
- The 15 x 15 mm patch antenna provides the best compromise between the performance of a Right Hand Circular Polarized (RHCP) antenna and a small size to be integrated in any design.
- Max navigation update rate
Single GNSS up to 18 Hz
2 Concurrent GNSS(GPS & GLONASS) up to 10 Hz
- Horizontal position accuracy(GPS & GLONASS) 2.5 m CEP
- Velocity accuracy 0.05m/s
- Cold start 26 s
Aided cold starts: 2 s
Hot start 1 s
Tracking & Navigation: –165 dBm
Reacquisition: –158 dBm
Cold start: –146 dBm
Hot start: –155 dBm
- Input voltage range: 4~6V
- Uart (Tx,Rx) interface
- Battery for HOT module start
- Power LED(Red) & Time pulse LED(Blue)
- Baudrate 9600 default
- Dimensions: L26 x W16 x H7.5 mm
- Weight: 7 gram
- Can be easy mounted in your case by double sided tape
- Supported by INAV/Betaflight/Ardupilot, ect.
- SAM-M8Q module, 1 pc
- SH1.0-4P 15cm silicon wire, 1 pc
- Transparent PVC Heat-shrink tube
- GPS, GLONASS, SBAS, QZSS are enabled by default
- Blue PPS LED blinking(1Hz) means 3D fixed
- update rate 1Hz & baudrate 9600 default
- Baud 9600~115200 supported by INAV
- update rate 5Hz with INAV UBLOX Protocol
- update rate 10Hz with INAV UBLOX7 Protocol
- BF doesn’t support GPS position hold and RTH, GPS Rescue mode is supported by BF3.5 or last.
- The scratches on ceramic antenna are the result of tuning the antenna by ublox. Placing small nicks in the centre of the long edges, or corners, brings them into spec.