This Pack of ImmersionRC products includes everything needed for a single Race Groundstation except the tripod, and the 3d-printed parts.
- A RaceBand Duo5800, capable of receiving all channels used for FPV on the 5.8GHz band (40 channels in total)
- A PowerBox for video, and power distribution (useful for feeding several sets of goggles, for pilots, judges, a live stream, etc. )
- Four 8dBi patch antennas, two of each polarity (only two will be used for each stand, with two spare)
- A 30cm DC-DC cable, to hook the Duo to the PowerBox
- A 30cm 3.5mm A/V cable to hook the Duo to the PowerBox AV output
- A set of ImmersionRC-branded velcro straps to fix cables securely to the tripod
- Two long right-angle SMA adapters to connect the Duos to the Patch Antennas
- A 3m Video-only Groundstation Cable, 3.5mm -> 3.5mm, flexible silicone cable
- A 3m A/V Groundstation Cable, 3.5mm -> 3.5mm (Video, Left+Right audio)
- For the 3d-printed parts, visit the blog entry HERE
- For the tripod, the parts are designed for a standard PA speaker stand, with a 35mm shaft.