Are you ready to take your flying to the next level? Well now the wait is over. Scorpion's brand new Tribunes 06-120 ESC SBEC is available to the public NOW!
The built-in BEC keeps wiring clean, allows for easy setup, and is adjustable from true DC-DC 5.3V-8.3V BEC to power servos and receivers with 10A continuous and 20A peak! There's even room for a 30mm cooling fan to be bolted onto the ESC heat sink, and plugs directly into the side of the SBEC. With our new governor design, internal and external are also available. Built-in protection like current, voltage, temperature, capacity protection and more will keep your ESC and aircraft safe. Enjoy new features such as data logging, Morse code indications, Android apps support, telemetry, and even remote settings compatible with Mikado V Control and more.
Why fly old technology when you can be the first person in town to use the latest and greatest!With the new V Link II cable (Optional) supported by Windows XP, Windows 7,8 and 10, you can always keep your ESC updated with the latest firmware, and make changes to your settings with ease! The newly updated programming software has been hugely improved upon, and makes setup and tuning easier than ever.
Weighing in at just 108 grams, this sleek, compact power house is just what your 6S helicopter or airplane needs to help elevate your flying game. Don't be the last guy in your area to have this bold, next-generation Electronic Speed Control, so order your Tribunes 06-120 ESC SBEC today!
- Weight (Without Connectors): 108g (3.8 oz)
- Max Continuous Current: 120 Amps
- Peak Current: 150Amps
- Operating Voltage Range: 8-26 Volts
- BEC Output voltage: 5.2V to 8.4V adjustable.
- Max Continuous BEC Output: 10 Amps @ 8.4 V
- Peak BEC Output: 20 Amps/1s @ 8.4 V
- On Resistance: 0.4 mOhms *2
- Size: 23.7 x 37 x 73.8 mm (0.92 x 1.45 x 2.9 in)
- Weight: 108g (including packaging: 350g)
Included in the Box
- (1) x Scorpion Tribunes 06-120 ESC SBEC
- (1) x Diode adaptor cable
- Scorpion Tribunus 06-120A - User Manual: Click HERE
- Scorpion Tribunus Heli Program(V Link II cable driver included): Click HERE
- Scorpion V Link II Cable CH340 Driver (For all ESC use): Click HERE
- How to DIY your own Telemetry/setup cable for the Tribunus ESCs – Vbar NEO: Click HERE